Alite2020
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trophies page

2 posters

Go down

Trophies page Empty Trophies page

Post by NoSleep Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:11 am

When I view the Trophies page the screen flickers. Sometimes it doesn't flicker but part of the right hand column of page options is clipped off. I think the flickering is between the view with the full size right hand column and the the view with part of the right hand column clipped off. Maybe it wants to be resized.

Other than that I haven't noticed any problems. As promised, I'm sticking to vanilla Alite2020 for a while just to see how it's running.

NoSleep

Back to top Go down

Trophies page Empty Re: Trophies page

Post by merkinth Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Hmmm, it sounds very annoying. Sad
Do you mean the navigation (command) bar on the right disappears sometimes?
I did not see such a phenomenon so please send to merkinth@gmail.com a screenshot and a log (for that, first set Options > Log to file: Yes) or you can attach here which one you prefer. So I can see the geometry of your screen.
Logs are in the folder de.phbouillon.android.games.alite/files/logs.
Thanks in advance

merkinth

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSleep Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:14 pm

Here are a couple of movies and a screenshot. The movies show the flickering. The flickering ceases when I hide my phone's three-key navigation bar (to the right), but then you see the truncation which I have captured with a still screenshot.

still:
navigation bar hidden

movies:
flickering
flickering(this is what I usually see)

logs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9r9jf20hoijafj/AliteLog-2020-09-13_1022.txt?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/phcr0n9y1he07e2/AliteLog-2020-09-13_1037.txt?dl=0
The later log is probably from when I took the screenshots (judging by the timestamp), but the earlier one probably includes the same behaviour.

My phone is a Huawei Y5p.

NoSleep

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSleep Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:38 am

I ended up starting up the game from scratch after downloading v1.6.1 with the alloy price fix.

When I went to the trophies page Alite crashed on the first few occasions. I opted to automatically send you an email of the crash report, which I've repeated below:

Code:
The following crash occurred in Alite 2020 (1.6.1 OBB): java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'int de.phbouillon.android.framework.Pixmap.getWidth()' on a null object reference -- at de.phbouillon.android.games.alite.screens.canvas.AchievementsScreen .drawInformation(AchievementsScreen.java:89) -- at de.phbouillon.android.games.alite.screens.canvas.AchievementsScreen .present(AchievementsScreen.java:277) -- at de.phbouillon.android.framework.impl.AndroidGame .onDrawFrame(AndroidGame.java:327) -- at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread .guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1582) -- at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread .run(GLSurfaceView.java:1281) Device details: Android version: 10 Device: HWDRA-MR Product: DRA-L29 Brand: HUAWEI Display: DRA-L29 10.1.0.132(C432E3R1P2) Manufacturer: HUAWEI Model: DRA-LX9 GL Details: OpenGL Vendor: Imagination Technologies OpenGL Renderer: PowerVR Rogue GE8320 OpenGL Version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1 Extensions: GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_OES_byte_coordinates GL_OES_fixed_point GL_OES_single_precision GL_OES_matrix_get GL_OES_read_format GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture GL_OES_point_sprite GL_OES_point_size_array GL_OES_matrix_palette GL_OES_draw_texture GL_OES_query_matrix GL_OES_texture_env_crossbar GL_OES_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_OES_texture_cube_map GL_OES_blend_subtract GL_OES_blend_func_separate GL_OES_blend_equation_separate GL_OES_stencil_wrap GL_OES_extended_matrix_palette GL_OES_framebuffer_object GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_stencil8 GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_EGL_image GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_OES_required_internalformat GL_APPLE_texture_2D_limited_npot GL_OES_texture_npot GL_IMG_read_format GL_IMG_texture_compression_pvrtc GL_IMG_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_OES_egl_sync GL_IMG_vertex_array_object GL_OES_EGL_image_external Memory data: FRM: 8.50 MB, MRM: 512.00 MB, TRM: 18.59 MB, FNM: 23.46 MB, ANM: 38.04 MB, TNM: 61.50 MB Current date/time: 2020-09-17, 00:39:55

NoSleep

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSleep Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:42 am

I've also noticed another, possibly related, graphic oddity on the Equipment page, where you can see the top row of equipment repeated at the bottom of the screen (just the tops of the icons obscuring the text at the bottom; first of all I thought is was a fourth row that I could scroll to). I'll post a screenshot if it happens again (seems to have gone now).

NoSleep

Back to top Go down

Post by merkinth Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:06 pm

Thanks for the help I've found the trophy flickering bug, please install the new apk (1.6.2) and copy the obb file, as well.

merkinth

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSleep Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Nice one. Thanks.

NoSleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: